WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Gome's GM Application B_160x400_T2_F-2

2 posters

Gome's GM Application

Gome
    Gome

Gome's GM Application Empty Gome's GM Application

Post  Gome Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Well since there isn't much of a format for this, I will just give a brief description of myself. My names Nathan Gomez, I am 16 and in High School. I love WoW and spend most of my time playing it. In fact, I can't picture myself as a regular member since I have become a GM junky that can't do other things. Sure I can play WoW and explain things about it, but I just can't help myself from WANTING to help other players. If you want anymore information you can either reply to this post or email me at N-gomez93@hotmail.com.

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers?(Hamachi does not count)
    Why yes I have! I can name a few of them. The servers I have worked for that are not up anymore are the following. Orphic WoW, Coke WoW, iWoW and xplicit WoW. The only one that is still up and running is NaxpGaming, I was employed from the time it started until July 2009. I was not fired from any of these servers, I quit on each on. I won't give you an explanation for the ones that are no longer around. I will explain why on NaxpGaming. I was a little toasty one night and decided to "attack" one of the Administrator's because she was hanging out with Goopa, yes Goopa the Co-Owner of this server, and moving up the ranks way fast. I just said a few things that made her mad so she went to Goopa. Goopa demoted me and told me to talk to Naxp, so I got a stick up my butt and left.

2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server?
    Why do I want to be a GM on this server? Why wouldn't I? I see a great server with low population that needs more help. I am willing to do anything I am asked and would love to see this server boom. I want to help others, which is a common answer but I actually mean it. Being a GM is all I know, I can't play retail anymore because I'm so use to sitting in the GM Box answering tickets and helping people with their issues.

I'd love to thank you for this opputunity, and hope you look into my application. I'd also LOVE to help you improve your application so you can get to know the person a little better. I mean people DO judge us on how we look, write, and speak. I'd love for you guys to get a great image of people who apply and be able to go "I like this person" or "Whoa, what was this guy thinking?"

Sincerely,
    Gome
    Maize
    Maize
    Administrator
    Administrator

Gome's GM Application Empty Re: Gome's GM Application

Post  Maize Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Very good application. You might want to try and interview on Vent. You could have the job.

Sincerely,
    ~Maize

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am