WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Ndogg's Application B_160x400_T2_F-2

2 posters

Ndogg's Application

Ndogg

Ndogg's Application Empty Ndogg's Application

Post  Ndogg Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 pm

I realized I dont fit the requirements but I also realised that its alright because I decided I dont want to really apply to be a gm or dev here. When I decide to go for this position I was hoping it would be on a server that is new so i can help the Owner run it as a Co-Owner, but here there is enough gm's. I really want to fill out an application though and get some feedback on what you guys think of my experience though Smile Admin: Take your time on replying, if you do, because unless you insist on me joining as gm I wont care what happens Very Happy

APPLICATION

You must have a Microphone if you want to be apart of our staff. I dont have one Sad

Do you have what it takes to become a part of the Wowfacegamers staff? Mabey lol

If applying for a GM:

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers?Lol, Many, I have owned 2 servers, one with over 75 members and the other as a dev server. I have been a gm on many other servers, two of which had an average of 10 players on(In my opinion thats the best amount Very Happy)
    2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server?

If applying for a DEV:
    (You will need to provide examples of your work & you will be asked questions)

1. What are the three Main coding for a Website? Php, Html, Java, Im experienced in these along with Mysql ofcourse
    2. What are the two main Coding for a Database? Lua and Sql and C++, wait lol im confused, Lua & C++ can script stuff ingame and sql and mysql are database stuff.

My awesome App Smile
    warface
    warface
    Owner
    Owner

Ndogg's Application Empty Re: Ndogg's Application

Post  warface Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:09 am

Ndogg wrote:I realized I dont fit the requirements but I also realised that its alright because I decided I dont want to really apply to be a gm or dev here. When I decide to go for this position I was hoping it would be on a server that is new so i can help the Owner run it as a Co-Owner, but here there is enough gm's. I really want to fill out an application though and get some feedback on what you guys think of my experience though Smile Admin: Take your time on replying, if you do, because unless you insist on me joining as gm I wont care what happens Very Happy

APPLICATION

You must have a Microphone if you want to be apart of our staff. I dont have one Sad

Do you have what it takes to become a part of the Wowfacegamers staff? Mabey lol

If applying for a GM:

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers?Lol, Many, I have owned 2 servers, one with over 75 members and the other as a dev server. I have been a gm on many other servers, two of which had an average of 10 players on(In my opinion thats the best amount Very Happy)
    2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server?

If applying for a DEV:
    (You will need to provide examples of your work & you will be asked questions)

1. What are the three Main coding for a Website? Php, Html, Java, Im experienced in these along with Mysql ofcourse
    2. What are the two main Coding for a Database? Lua and Sql and C++, wait lol im confused, Lua & C++ can script stuff ingame and sql and mysql are database stuff.

My awesome App Smile

Hey why don't you drop in Vent and i will have a interview with you.

Regards

WarFace

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm