WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

CEVO GM application B_160x400_T2_F-2

2 posters

CEVO GM application

CEVO

CEVO GM application Empty CEVO GM application

Post  CEVO Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:31 pm

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers? (Hamachi does not count) Yes, wowpwnage was the biggest one.

2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server? To help out players that are in need of help and teach other staff members if they dont know some commands.

3. How much experience would you say you have as a GM? 100% experienced

4. What makes you more qualified than anyone else for the position? Well I am very social and dedicated to what I do (GM-ing) and I love to help,

5. How long have you played WoW? 5 years and played all the warcraft series

6. Did you play retail? Not anymore since I started playing private servers.

7. How well do you work with others? Like I said I am very social, and no matter what I always act professional.

8. Do you use good grammar when dealing with players and posting on the forum? Yes I try my best!

9. Do you know how to use Ventrilo? Yes I do, been working with it for years now.

10. What’s your strongest and weakest ability (Basically your skill)? I am fast at helping people and I'll be probably the most active gm here, and weak? I dont think I have that.

11. Are you willing to work when we need you to? Yes of course.

12. Have you ever been fired from a WoW Private Server? Nope never in my life.

13. If you answered yes to question 12, please explain the situation.

14. Can you talk to other people in Ventrilo and In-Game with respect and confidence? Yes I can, been doing that my whole life.

15. Do you have a problem with Authority? No I do not.

16. How long have you played here at WoW Face Gamers? Well I first joined few weeks ago, was active but since xmas I had to go out and buy some presents for my family, but Im all done with that so Im ready to work.

17. Are you a friend or family member to any of our current staff members? No but Gome seems like a very nice person.
    18. Describe yourself in 3 words. Fast,helpful, nice

19. Have you ever been banned from Ventrilo or the server? (Talking about WoW Face Gamers) Nope Im on there right now.

20. What Time-Zone are you in? Pacific

If applying for a DEV: I am not applying for Developer but GM
    (You will need to provide examples of your work & you will be asked questions)

1. What are the three Main coding for a Website?
    2. What are the two main Coding for a Database?

Thank you for your application & Good luck.

Thanks For Your Application, You Will Be Replied Back In About 20 To 10 Min.
    Thanks For Your Time And Patients On This Application.
    warface
    warface
    Owner
    Owner

CEVO GM application Empty Accepted

Post  warface Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:12 pm

This application has been Accepted For A Interview!
    Please Come In Ventrilo For Interview.

Thanks

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 am