WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online? B_160x400_T2_F-2

2 posters

Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online?

Mark722

Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online? Empty Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online?

Post  Mark722 Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online?
    Whew! So I just found out that I'm pregnant (my first), and along with a million thoughts racing through my head, is the question of maternity clothes. Does anybody know of a few good online retailers in Canada? To say I live in the boonies is an understatement, so I'm pretty much forced to search the internet for nice clothes. I'm looking for good quality, combined with reasonable prices, and especially sites with lots of selection. I love long peasant-style skirts and dresses, too, so if anybody has a link, let me know! Thanks!!! Smile
    =====================================
    Maternity Wear|Maternity Clothes

automobileuk

Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online? Empty Re: Where's a good place to buy maternity clothes in Canada online?

Post  automobileuk Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:34 am

Ross has cute shirts usually for under $10. Their pants are ridiculously ugly though! I always wear regular jeans in the next size up which I get at Ross or my pre pregnancy jeans with a rubber band holding the button together. You can also try Kohl's, they're reasonably priced and some times have cute options. I also like resale shops specifically for babies, they usually sell maternity clothes for very cheap.

Christening Presents|Christening Gift Ideas

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:36 am