WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Does Old navy in Ontario have a maternity section still? B_160x400_T2_F-2

Does Old navy in Ontario have a maternity section still?

Mark722

Does Old navy in Ontario have a maternity section still? Empty Does Old navy in Ontario have a maternity section still?

Post  Mark722 Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Does Old navy in Ontario have a maternity section still?
    I live in the GTA area and was recently in an Erin Mills town Center Old navy and they no longer sell maternity.

I need cheap maternity clothes and it turns out my local walmart also stopped selling maternity.

I was told that hte Square One Old Navy sells maternity but haven't been by to make sure of that. I need maternity clothes and really can't afford things like Thyme Maternity or other selective maternity stores.

Does anybody know?
    I know they sell it in the states but what about Ontario...and why're they getting rid of all of the maternity sections?
    =====================================
    Maternity Wear|Maternity Clothes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am