WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

When did you start to wear maternity clothes? B_160x400_T2_F-2

When did you start to wear maternity clothes?

automobileuk

When did you start to wear maternity clothes? Empty When did you start to wear maternity clothes?

Post  automobileuk Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 pm

When did you start to wear maternity clothes?
    I'm almost 12 weeks preggers and my tummy has felt bloated, kind of pushed out. My pants are all too tight. I'm normally about a size 6-8. I'm putting off shopping b/c I just don't feel like it :-( This is my first pregnancy and I'm having trouble getting used to being bigger b/c I feel like my belly is sticking out more than it should be. People probably think I'm further along than I am. Sorry for all the rambling but I'm really struggling right now!

Rugs|Rug

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 pm