WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Questions??? B_160x400_T2_F-2

5 posters

Questions???

Ndogg

Questions??? Empty Questions???

Post  Ndogg Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm

A few questions:

1. I saw on Ac-Web that your recruiting new gms and I would like to apply, but where?

2. Why cant I speak ingame?

3. How many Gms are there?

4. Is there lots of errors with the server, I played for a bit and theres quiet a few problems?
    Gome
    Gome

Questions??? Empty Re: Questions???

Post  Gome Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 pm

1. Not sure how I could help you with that. I'd like to see a GM Application section on the forum myself. I could apply.
    2. Not sure, try clearning your Cache. Have you been muted by a GM?
    3. Not 100% sure, probably close to 10. Smile
    4.The server is new, and NO server is bug free. Every server has bugs, but this server is one of the only servers that is fixing the bugs. Smile

Sincerely,
    Gome
    jaffyb
    jaffyb
    Administrator
    Administrator

Questions??? Empty Hey i am here to help you

Post  jaffyb Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 pm

try going to vent man i can give you the information you need to go in to VENTRILLO
    You Apply in ventrillo for gm

in game voice i find dont work so vent is used enstead
    here is a vent connection guide

1. Download VENTRILLO click here to download
    2. install ventrillo
    3.click the arrow that looks like -> beside username
    4.click new
    5. enter the desired username
    6. click ok
    7. click on the arrow like this -> beside the section called server
    8.click new
    9.choose what you want to call the server
    10.where it says hostname or ip enter vent.planetventrilo.com
    11. were it says port enter 4071 click ok then click connect and you will be in a out vent server to chat with us and we can answer more questions there

i am unsure to how many gm's there are but you can be told if you are in ventrillo

there are a few errors but they are always worked on by all the staff
    and the reasoning for the errors we have cuz usually we dont have people the the knowledge on how to fix them and if we dont we dont have the time because as a gm our priority is to deal with players and errors and we are not always in game but when we are we are fixing problems and answering tickets
    if you have any more question dont be afraid to ask come on in to vent and if you dont have a mic we can private chat with you
    have a wonderful day and thank you for playing on the wowfacegamers private server
    Ndogg

Post  Ndogg Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 pm

I will join vent soon but I dont have a mic... speakers are fairly bad aswell lol :*(

I havent played this server long at all though so the bugs im talking about are fairly noticable, but some are possibly set by the admin...
    It some npc chats it says $bb or $b or something which in php and lots of other langs is a variable Smile
    Also, looting doesnt work and I have a dagger for shoulders and throwing knives for a chest piece which im pretty sure you set those and just need to fix, but the bug with that is that I cant unequipped them.
    Maize
    Maize
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maize Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Well as Jaffyb said Ventrillo is the place for interviews and they are open.
    As for bugs, well, it is a fairly new server and there will always be bugs but if you could report them all on the bug tracker they will be fixed soon. Make sure to provide the in-game NPC name and in which mall if there is a problem with it.
    Anything else feel free to make another post.

Thanks!
    ~Maize
    MoMoFWaRFaCe

Questions??? Empty MoMoFWaRFaCe

Post  MoMoFWaRFaCe Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:20 pm

OK you betcha, us Mom's can track our children down ANYWHERE! Where is WarFace? Anyone seen him?
    Maize
    Maize
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maize Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Hes hiding.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 pm