WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

[Lifespark's] GameMaster Application. B_160x400_T2_F-2

[Lifespark's] GameMaster Application.

Lifespark
    Lifespark
    Game Master
    Game Master

[Lifespark's] GameMaster Application. Empty [Lifespark's] GameMaster Application.

Post  Lifespark Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 pm

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers? (Hamachi does not count) Yes, I have been a GM on another server. It was called SmashingWoW. It was up for about 4-5 Weeks. We were going well. But the Owner was never on... There was no Developers ever on period. And it was a horrible community proccess (The other GM's were never supportive, But me.)
    It was a good run. But no bang at the end.

2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server? I want to be a GM on this server because, I have a great talent at being a Support/Entertainment GameMaster. I know I would bring a great GM for the community/WoWFaceGamers. I love to take in tickets and be a very supportive part of Staff.

3. How much experience would you say you have as a GM? I would say out of 0-10, around 9 out of 10.

4. What makes you more qualified than anyone else for the position? I am qualified for this position on Staff because, I am a great person, I love to be a funny part of the community, and I have a great sense of humor. But on the other hand I am there to be responsible for my part of doing. By saying that I mean I have a very good skill at being on my A Game, I will not let the server go down under my responsibilty. I will be there through the thick and thin of WoWFaceGamers 24/7.

5. How long have you played WoW? I have played for for around 4 years now. Through Pre-TBC and ever since.

6. Did you play retail? Yes, My WoW armory is up atm... I have quit Retail because of people pissing me off, not doing what there suppost to do, and not carring for the server what so ever. I will post my armory if i get a interview/aceception to be a GameMaster on WoWFaceGamers.

7. How well do you work with others? I work great with others. I would consider my self a great people person. I love to handle Tickets, make Events, and be there for people with help or with-out help. I love to be there for the Community and Staff every day and every minute.

8. Do you use good grammar when dealing with players and posting on the forum? Yes, I do. I have great communication and I will spell and type correctly as formatted.

9. Do you know how to use Ventrilo? Yes. I do, very well.

10. What’s your strongest and weakest ability (Basically your skill)? My strongest ability - I am a great guy with a great since of humor, and I am there for the server constantly. And, My weakest ability - Not to brag, but really nothing when it comes to a GameMaster opportunity.

11. Are you willing to work when we need you to? Yes, I am.

12. Have you ever been fired from a WoW Private Server? No, I have not.

13. If you answered yes to question 12, please explain the situation. I did not answer "Yes" to question number 12.

14. Can you talk to other people in Ventrilo and In-Game with respect and confidence? Yes, I have great respect to any player or Staff member on the server, In Ventrilo Or In-Game.

15. Do you have a problem with Authority? No, I do not.

16. How long have you played here at WoW Face Gamers? Around 2 weeks.

17. Are you a friend or family member to any of our current staff members?No, I am not a family member of anyone on Staff.

18. Describe yourself in 3 words. Funny, Smart, Respectful.

19. Have you ever been banned from Ventrilo or the server? (Talking about WoW Face Gamers) No, I have not been banned from Ventrilo or the Server.

20. What Time-Zone are you in? Central Standard Time. (Houston, Texas)

21. How old are you? I am Seventeen Years Old.
    Lifespark
    Lifespark
    Game Master
    Game Master

[Lifespark's] GameMaster Application. Empty Re: [Lifespark's] GameMaster Application.

Post  Lifespark Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 am

Thanks for the Trial-GM!

Good luck to all the other GameMaster Applications!

Best regards,
    GameMaster Lifespark

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 am