WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Paragon's Application B_160x400_T2_F-2

2 posters

Paragon's Application

Paragon
    Paragon

Paragon's Application Empty Paragon's Application

Post  Paragon Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Greetings World of Warcface Staff! As you may have guessed, this is an application to join into your ranks as a Game Master. I suppose I will start with a little bit about myself, also, pardon my fetish with Orange Text that is at size 9. Force of habit.

My name is Tanner. I am very mature for my age, which is surprisingly only 14. However, many people judge by age so I will not be offended if you do so as well, it has happened MANY times before to me.

I currently live in Canada, -7 GMT Mountain Time US & Canada.

As you may have seen I do have a microphone, and I utilize Ventrillo, two of the requirements I noticed.

I know a small amount of Lua, and I have an extensive knowledge of creating balanced items, and creating various things throughout the game. I have a very wide imagination, and generally have a wide variety of ideas planned out in my head, waiting for them to sprout into full grown realities. Many of these, however, get flushed out the other ear once they come in the first.

Onto the Two Questions:

1. Have you ever been a GM on any servers?(Hamachi does not count)

Yes, I have been a GM on a server that is not Hamachi, nor was it an All-GM Server. I used to run my own Roleplaying Server back during Vanilla WoW, however it needed to be shut down seeing as an 10 year old can't exactly fund his own server costs unless his family is full of billionaire's... ANYHOW.

I've been a Co-Admin for a server known as DansWoW, which recently shut down due to difficulties with the Host, and the Lead Admins computer being wiped clean due to a Virus. It was a tragic day, it truly was.

I've also GM'ed servers such as World of Empires, and I am currently assisting the server World of Pubicbear with various projects.

2. Why do you want to be a GM on this server?

Ever since I joined the server I was amazed at the wide variety of choices that it gave to it's player's. Running 8 realms, all being worked on to be at peak perfection for the players, is simply amazing. WHich is one of the reasons I want to be of assistance on your server.

Ever since the past servers that I have Game Mastered shut down, I've been lost, trying to find the right server. This server caught my attention however. The staff seems like an outgoing group of people dedicated to making a great server for the players, and for themselves as well.

I want to be a part of this. I want to be able to be in-game, helping players with their problems, being a part of the server as a whole. I want to be able to communicate with everyone on an equal level. The powers we are given as game masters are mere perks. It is knowledge that really gets us to where we are, and what really ends up helping everyone in the end.

I believe I have said enough, it's in your hands now.

Sincerely,
    ~Paragon
    Maize
    Maize
    Administrator
    Administrator

Paragon's Application Empty Re: Paragon's Application

Post  Maize Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Very good application. By the way, age does not really matter on this server. What matters is how professional you are and if you are mature enough for the job. I am 14 years old and I am an Administrator. I have seen you on Vent a lot so you probably have a good chance on getting the job.

Good luck to you.

Sincerely,
    ~Maize

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 am