WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion? B_160x400_T2_F-2

Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion?

sekar555

Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion? Empty Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion?

Post  sekar555 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi i have world of warcraft on my computer and i have a account that i pay for monthly...

If i buy the expansion do i just install it and open it up put in my username and password and select my character or do i have to make a new one??? do i have to go on their website and register the new game???
    #########################
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sekar555

Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion? Empty Re: Upgrade world of warcraft account to expansion?

Post  sekar555 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 am

However what you have to consider is if you would buy the account you are given the keys, but there are not rooms to access. You will need to actual software to install the expansion on your PC in order to access the area. Although you have the key to the green room according to your computer the green room does not exist so the key is worthless.
    ============================
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:59 pm