WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WowFaceGamers Forums

Have A Wonderful Day And Don't For Get To Vote! At WowFaceGamers.Com

WowFaceGamers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WowFaceGamers.Com Is A Private Server With 8 Realms Some Are Under Development But We Are Working On Them Around The Clock!

We Have Counter Strike Source! We have a Warcraft CSS Server, Jailbreak CSS Server, Soccer CSS Server, and a Crackhouse Death Match Server!

So go and have fun! Here is a link so you can join as a member Join our steam Group!   http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WoWFaceGamers

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Forum

We can't connect to my Ventrilo Server? B_160x400_T2_F-2

We can't connect to my Ventrilo Server?

sekar555

We can't connect to my Ventrilo Server? Empty We can't connect to my Ventrilo Server?

Post  sekar555 Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:57 am

I'm trying to start up a ventrilo server. My friend and i have connected to it before, but it doesnt work anymore. I did the port forwarding thing with my Netgear Router. I saw a tutorial on port forwarding from portforwarding.com. I went to whatismyip.com typed it into my vent login thing, and i have 3784 as port. I can log into the server with my ip or localhost, but i cannot login with my public ip. If anyone knows what could be wrong please let me know, or maybe they have a full walkthrough i could read through that would be great. I watched about 10 youtube video's and can't find out my problem. It could be my antivirus software, i have Norton 360 and Advanced System Protector. I really dont know what could be wrong, i did the port forwarding thing and stuff. As i mentioned earlier, my friend and i did connect at one time, but we cant anymore.
    #########################
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]